Saturday, July 13, 2013

To outgoing president with love...

I know this year was tough, 
not what u wanted it to be 
and not what u expected to be…
I know there were many let-downs, heartaches 
and disappointments...
But u made it through in style…

Listening to your “Outgoing President” speech today,
I’ve never felt more proud of u...
I've realized how much you've grown...

When we both took “this” up the year last July 2012,
we both said…
“what the heck, lets get it over with, we have each other when things go wrong”
U were right beside me when things went wrong, when things weren’t right and even when things turned upside down for me…
U were one of my biggest strengths… u were my "person"…
U always will be…

My neighbor, my sister, my friend, my person…
This is to you... 


Cheers Leo Shehari de Mel
For completing an awesome year… <3 span="">
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig