Sunday, March 18, 2012

2011.....


2011 taught me

To take a risk, to believe in myself a little bit more...

To listen to my mind and follow my heart...

To take care of a heart trampled and broken....

To stand up for what i believe in... fight for all what its worth...

To find happiness in a friend’s happiness...

To trust someone else, more than you trust yourself...


2011 made me realize

People are not what they seem to be, perceptions can be wrong... all what it takes is faith to be with them...

Its alright to accept defeat as long as the game is played fair...

How a friend can be the biggest strength, to pick u up even when u don’t have faith in yourself...

Second chances are what make u look back and say “i have no regrets”

Eating just one piece of chocolate can give me migraine to last for two days...

My instincts about certain people are always right...

There is a time to give up even when its the biggest dream....

To let go.... when u have no choice...

2011, a transition year gave me hope, perspective, love, faith and truth which can hurt.... I lost myself on the way, trampled myself, fell down broken....

but i found myself back with the help of many i love, standing, believing in myself, doing what i have to... living my life with a smile ;)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig