Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"what if..."

Letters to Juliet, Cliche it is, but moved me....

haze quoting the letter from Sophie to Claire to u.... go follow ur heart :)

"'What' and 'if' two words as non-threatening

as words can be....

But put them together side-by-side and they

have the power to haunt you for the

rest of your life....

'What if?..... what if?..... what if?

I don't know how your story ended....

But I know that if what you felt

then was true love then

it's never too late....

If it was true

then

why wouldn't it be true

now?

You need only the courage to

follow your heart...

I don't know what a love like that

feels like...

a love to leave loved

ones for,

a love to cross oceans

for...

but I'd like to believe if I

ever felt it....

I'd have the courage

to seize it , Claire....

And if

you didn't, I hope one day that you

will....

All my love,

Juliet"

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig